About Pausing Peak Expression Method 5…
About Pausing Peak Expression is a DNAnexus applet.
Required Input Files
A Set of exp_tar.gz Files – Select a set of files with naming convention sample_name_exp_tar.gz.
- A Set of exp_tar.gz Files for Group A.
- A Set of exp_tar.gz Files for Group B.
- Summary HTML File – This provides a simple landing webpage to explain results files.
- R Plots PDF File – A PDF containing DESeq2 graphs.
- Directory Containing:
- Sample Annottion File – Sample Annottion File used to discribe the sample groups and condition.
- Raw Counts File – Raw counts file.
- Normalized Counts File – Normalized counts file.
- DESeq2 Contrast Results File – A PDF containing DESeq2 graphs.
- RData File – This is an R data object that excapsulates all of the required data for pcaExplorer.
- RMarkdown File – RStudio Desktop for installing required packages and launching pcaExplorer.
For NCI Members
- Find out more about GAU’s DNAnexus Pilot Program.
- For NCI Members who want to use DNAnexus or develop you must get an account.