- Additional new genomes annotated (now totaling 14 organisms)
- Danio rerio (Zebrafish)
- Apis mellifera (Honeybee)
- Caenorhabditis elegans (Nematode)
- All annotations based on complete proprietary annotation pipeline. No gene predictions. Annotation purely by mapping of more than 530,000 transcripts and >16 million ESTs (EST display/tissue profiling available in the next release after this). Exhaustive cross-mapping with superior proprietary algorithm of all transcripts between the different organisms leading to:
- Superior ortholog grouping in 25,116 homology groups with 3005 groups containing all vertebrates in ElDorado (homo, chimp, rat, mouse, zebrafish, chicken, dog, cow). No paralogs in the groups!
- New ultrafast algorithm for mapping sequences onto genomes
- Precise promoter annotation and prediction by multiple lines of evidence approach
- All single probes from Affymetrix GeneChip probe sets are annotated.
- New Affymetrix chips incorporated, including the new Human Exon 1.0 ST array
- Graphical display of identified transcripts and genomic region with single probe positions and significance
- Presence/absence call for experiments without control
- Batch analysis feature for multiple analyses
- Excel/Tab delimited file export of all underlying result data, transcript or single probe based, for further external statistical analysis
- New underlying technology to distinguish homonyms (by “right” and “wrong” context analysis)
- Multi-column data upload
- Range filter for expression values for each column
- Identification of promoter frameworks with pre-defined mandatory elements in FrameWorker
- Automatic permutation of alternative promoters for FrameWorker
- Extended list comparison with values attached to list elements
Genomatix is a Web based tool and requires only a web browser
Only accessible from the NIH network
Site license for all NIH
You must submit a request through “NCI at Your Service” to obtain an account for access to all Genomatix software.